I am a young adult living with cancer. How do I request a break?

You can submit a break request through the Contact page of our website. A GMABFC volunteer will then be in touch with you to explain the process and provide the required forms for you and your oncology healthcare professional to complete and return. In the near future, we plan to have our forms available for online completion and submission.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *